- Manage Accounts
Client accounts including root and reseller created accounts can be managed in HMAN, That includes:
All functions except bridge can be applied to one or group of accounts.
- Create new account
- Terminate account
- Suspend/Unsuspend account
- Change IP address of account
- Upgrade/Downgrade to pre-created plans
- Set a new password for client
- Bridge to Say5 Control Panel of client
- Manage Reseller Accounts
Reseller accounts can be managed in HMAN, Functions include:
- Create new reseller account based on pre-defined plan or direct
- Terminate reseller account with all created users with optional
transfer of all accounts to another reseller or root.
- IP Assignment, allow administrator to assign IP addresses to a
- Hosting and Reseller Plans
Plans can be created for hosting accounts and reseller accounts.
- Server Configuration
That includes all aspect of server customization and configuration
- Name Servers for accounts created by root or resellers
- Server Time Zone
- Network Configuration, Main IP address, Gateway, Host Name etc
- Hard Drive Format Utility
- Common Say5 options
- Configuration of system Quota.
- Flexible Quota System
Say5 supports Soft and Hard quota. For instance you may assign 100MB of disk
space to a client (Soft Quota) with a margin of 60MB (Hard Quota), Client
can use 100MB disk space and if quota reached a count down will begin until
disk usage get back to less than 100MB. Amount of over quota margin and days
of allowed to be in Hard quota (Grace Period) are configurable.
- Local and Remote DNS server
Say5 supports both local and remote DNS servers. That means DNS server can
be either on same server as hosting services is or on a remote server farm
- Addon System Packages
All system packages can be monitored for latest updates and can be
configured to automatically update or upgrade or both.
You may use PHP4 or PHP5 or both on same server. It can be configured to run
as apache module, CGI, Fast-CGI or combination with configurable priority or
PHP4 or PHP5. You are also allowed to let client choose what PHP is the
Say5 also provides a fantastic solution for running PHP scripts with
permission of owner, that makes the scripts much more secure.
PHP Extensions and Pear packages can be installed and configured with one
click installer without recompiling in less than a minute.
- Mail Server
Say5 uses Exim for MTA and Dovecot for POP3/IMAP, All can be configured in
HMAN. Outgoing mail supports:
Dovecot is the POP3/IMAP service provider, Clients can check their emails with
almost all POP3/IMAP clients as well as webmail. Secure connection over IMAP
and POP3 also supported.
- SpamPro, A spam protection system based on SpamAssassin, Can be used
locally or remotely.
- Load Management, Based on system load and number of emails in queue.
- POP before SMTP, Although not recommended to use.
- If a message can not be delivered then we don't accept it. This will
prevent bounce back spam issue. Configurable.
- Directory attack and Mail bomb protection.
- Firewall, Blocking incoming or outgoing traffic based on IP address
- Rule based Brute Force Protection on SSH, FTP, SMTP AUTH, IMAP/POP3
and protected web pages.
- Directory Watch, Checks all sensitive directories (usually public
folders like /tmp) for Trojans, Viruses, Backdoors, etc. Configurable to
jail the file/folder for later review or delete. In all cases
administrator will receive an alert.
- Server Overload Protection. If an attack or bad script makes a
server inaccessible, it will shutdown some of services to prevent it.
Then bring them up and inform the administrator.
- Directory Cleanup. Usually public folders like /tmp get flooded by
sessions, temporary upload files etc. This will clean them up
- Addon Scripts Installer
This will allow clients to one click install common scripts. Vendors and
their scripts are all configurable in HMAN.
- Reports and Statistics
List of all clients, Bandwidth usage, Disk space usage and tons of other
reports all included in HMAN.
Administrator can configure system level and client level backup to be made
locally (i.e. on a second hard drive) or remotely on a FTP server.
- Manage Accounts
Just like HMAN, but can only access reseller's own accounts.
- Skeleton Directory
This will copy contents of a specific folder into web folder of all newly
- Apache 2 Web Server
- Dual PHP Installation
- RPM Packages, No compile necessary
- Support Soft and Hard quota
HMan Key Features
- Complete server management
- Package management
- It's own web server with SSL support
HMan Screen Shots
- Skeleton Directory
- Branding under your own name
- Your own hosting plans, name servers, etc.
RSL Screen Shots